Friday, November 4, 2011

Move Over Halloween; Welcome Festive Holidays

Halloween was fun... I was disappointed that between the hour of 6-7PM I did not get even 1 Trick or Treater, nor did Jarrod get any after I left, but I did have a great dinner with my best friend Andi when she was in town for work. I loved watching the kiddos in their costumes as I drove to dinner. So cute!


But some pasta and sangria made the night grand- oh- and the big, huge bowl of Reeses and Kitkats are going to the office community candy dish. After I have a few.


Now... onto bigger and better things. Let the festivities of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's begin! What I love most right now, the "limited edition stuff" that comes out for a short time every year. Think Gingerbread Lattes from Starbucks and Peppermint Stick ice cream. Can you say yum!? My fave thus far... just found them yesterday... STACY'S GINGERBREAD PITA CHIPS. Oh- and healthy too. So yummy.


I am feeling festive. It could be the chill in the air, the pumpkin candle I'm burning, the fire in fireplace.... ummm... probably not the AMERICAN HORROR STORY from FX that I am watching on DVR right now... So very, very creepy I must say.


So, It's beginning to feel alot like Christmas... at least for the next 2 months. Lovin' ya November and December.

No comments:

Post a Comment