Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in blogland!
I love seeing all of the "thankful" messages on Facebook today. Mine is no different. While I sit here in Park City in my sweats, with a hot cup of coffee, the fireplace going strong, watching a cheesy holiday Lifetime movie... and relax until going to work at 11PM, I am very, very thankful for...
* The most wonderful family- the best Mom & Dad I could ask for and a brother who I am very lucky to have live with me in California (we are all little strange, but makes us love one another even more!)
* The cutest little feisty calico kitty, Casey, in the whole wide world.. can't believe my baby is 11 years old!
* Overall general good health for myself and those I love
* The love of a guy who keeps me smiling and having fun every day (in our own little way)
* Friends and extended family of all ages to visit all across the country
* An amazing job at Best Buy that I love every single day (well, ALMOST every day!)
* True faith and spirituality to guide me through life
* Multiple gym memberships to keep healthy, sane and have fun exercising
* TV, cable, DVDS, Netflix and Redbox
* New fashions every season
* In Style and US Weekly magazines
* Wonderful charities that support the less fortunate
* The beaches and the ocean
* Starlit skies
* Soft falling snow
* Mom's baked goods
* Southwest airlines
* The hope for another Sex & the City film... 3rd times a charm?
* Sundance Film Festival
* Tropical vacations
* The overall joy for life and the people in it
Today, these are a few of the things I continue to be thankful for.
May everyone have a special day and continued holiday filled with peace, love and joy.