Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful this Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in blogland!

I love seeing all of the "thankful" messages on Facebook today. Mine is no different. While I sit here in Park City in my sweats, with a hot cup of coffee, the fireplace going strong, watching a cheesy holiday Lifetime movie... and relax until going to work at 11PM, I am very, very thankful for...

* The most wonderful family- the best Mom & Dad I could ask for and a brother who I am very lucky to have live with me in California (we are all little strange, but makes us love one another even more!)

* The cutest little feisty calico kitty, Casey, in the whole wide world.. can't believe my baby is 11 years old!

* Overall general good health for myself and those I love

* The love of a guy who keeps me smiling and having fun every day (in our own little way)

* Friends and extended family of all ages to visit all across the country

* An amazing job at Best Buy that I love every single day (well, ALMOST every day!)

* True faith and spirituality to guide me through life

* Multiple gym memberships to keep healthy, sane and have fun exercising

* TV, cable, DVDS, Netflix and Redbox

* New fashions every season

* In Style and US Weekly magazines

* Wonderful charities that support the less fortunate

* The beaches and the ocean

* Starlit skies

* Soft falling snow

* Mom's baked goods

* Southwest airlines

* The hope for another Sex & the City film... 3rd times a charm?

* Sundance Film Festival

* Tropical vacations

* The overall joy for life and the people in it

Today, these are a few of the things I continue to be thankful for.
May everyone have a special day and continued holiday filled with peace, love and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment