Friday, November 18, 2011

What's on the Mind of a Sick Girl

When I say sick, I mean ill or not feeling well.. I do not mean demented. So, with a bug in me.... mind a bit a skew, here is what occupied my mind this week:

Why is it that women feel the need to talk on the phone in a public bathroom in a stall on a toilet? That is just simply disgusting. I will never understand this one.

I do also do not understand censorship on TV. FX to be exact. They can show the creep factor of American Horror Story and Nip/Nuck, but they replace "practicing kissing on your girlfriends" with "practice kissing on your pillow friends" and they completely cut out a girl-on-girl kiss. Makes no sense to me at all.

How does "medium" at some steakhouses means bright red and others means no red at all? Inconsistent. And hard to order. But I still do.

People take their Southwest airlines free drink coupons very seriously. Simply put: they no longer take the old ones; they only take the new ones with expiration dates. Deal with it. They are free.

Sangria is not tasty at all Mexican joints. Most; just not all.

Animal prints are still; in fashion this season. Don't like it, but they are.

Yes, they do market and see Twilight hairbrushes. For real.

It really sucks to be not able to exercise for 5 days when you are not feeling well.

I am really, really excited to watch Revenge, Up All Night, Parenthood, Hart of Dixie and 2 Broke Girls this weekend. I have many shows to watch, but those are the highlights. Excited!

If it ever stops raining, I will clean the grill this weekend. Not fun, but necessary.

I love it when the super thick December issue of In Style magazine arrives in the mail. Today was the day. Yeah!

Ok, time for Private Practice, some ice cream and a candle or 2. Bye.

1 comment: