Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pedicures & OPI

There is not much better than a really, really good pedicure. Warm water, a massage chair, leg & foot massage, and OPI polish in fun colors all that result in pretty tootsies for under $30.

Yes, sometimes one can find a bad pedicure joint, but if they are clean- they are generally good. My faves are Bolinger Nail Spa in San Fran east bay and Solar Nail Spa in Park City. Both have really good massage chairs. That is a bonus.

I needed one today (try for every month or so)- I headed on out to Bolinger on this rainy Sunday. Flavor of the day- Strawberry Margarita, of course by OPI. My. Toes. Look. Amazing. and shiny.

What I also like: when they don't go overboard trying to sell you the "upgrades" salt scrub, foot mask, etc. Offer once and move on. Yes, they do need to offer- but just once.

That is all for today. Very content with my fresh and pretty feet. And I really do love OPI polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment