Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lazy Saturday

When the retail holiday season is here, and I travel (most weeks) all week, it is really nice to have a Saturday with absolutely nothing I have to do (except exercise, of course!), I love, love, love to simply do the things that are not "necessity", but just plain "nice to have" for this overly- organized girl to do.

Here is my plan on this shiny, happy (enter R.E.M. lyrics here) Saturday:

Wash the sheets
Call and/or email some friends
Pay some bills for December (yes, getting ahead of the game)
Plan the "Holiday Agenda" (when to order Christmas cards, send cards, get the tree, etc.)
Go to grocery store to stock up on fresh fruits & veggies
Pumice my heels (no gross, nasty heels here... even in cold weather, ladies)
Catch up on 45 hours (yes, I really did say 45 hours) of DVR shows from October
Polish the silver Tiffany jewelry
Do a home facial
Update my blog.. obviously :)
Work on my "Christmas Gift List" (both mine for Mom and what I will buy others!)
Make sure all the pots/pans and Tupperware have the proper matching lids (yes, I am that anal)
Cuddle with Casey

Good? Ya... that should do it. And it's only 10AM and I have completed more than 3/4 of what is on this list already this morning... I guess that means lots of luxurious couch cuddling and DVR watching while eating fruit for me today... ahhh....

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment