Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics and More Olympics

Oh, how I love a little competition.  And right now, that competition is the Summer Olympic games!  For me, specifically women's gymnastics and men's swimming- those are my faves. Just hunkered down to watch a little swimming tonight- and some men's team gymnastics while I am at it.  I guess I can take in a little beach volleyball too :)  How can you not be a fan of Misti May and Kerri?

But, women's gymnastics has my heart. So fun. Later this week. 
But another thing I LOVE about Park City.... the Summer skiers on the jumps into the water are fun to watch- and even cooler WHILE the actual Summer games are going on in London. Wow.  So cool.  Watched some with Mom & Dad while they visited last Summer, but these were better and special due to the Olympics taking place. A little winter games protrayed in the Summer in Park City. Gotta love it.

I was in Minnesota (can you say hot & humid!?) the past 2 weeks and now relaxing in Park City before I head to LA (or Newport Beach to be exact) for the week for work.  Right now-
Workout- check
Massage- check
Skiers- check
Now.... sitting on the couch, wine in hand, and Olympics games night 1 on the TV.  Thanks for hosting, Bob Costas.
Ahhhhh......

That's all for now. Enjoy the games.  Enjoy your weekend.
Go USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment