Monday, August 6, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

Finished up work, watching "Royal Pains" on DVR and pondering what has transpired over the past 9 days.  Good stuff.  Here goes:

* I still will never quite get over the goofy way planes must fly in & out of Orange County
* I don't believe, no matter how much I try, I will ever be as pretty as the people of The OC
* A girl can never have enough sparkling wine
* There really is not such thing as a bad cupcake
* Try new things-don't just say you will- trying actually makes life more fun
* Sleep is NOT overrated
* Believe it or not,Carl's Jr.has the best breakfast sandwich I have ever had- yum!
* Milk does a body good, but exercise does it even better
* This is nothing much better than fun in wine country
* I take that back....  watching Olympic gymnastics come close
* Play outside of your "comfort zone"- you never know how fun it really can be
* I confess that "Call Me, Maybe" is quite catchy... cheeky, but catchy
* Multiple compliments on my shoes never gets old

Yep, that should do it for now.  Just a small list of rambling topics that have been part of my life this past week or so.
Have a super, duper Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment