Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Food, Grub, Time to Nosh

Yep, it's a food post.  It's what people joke about Facebook posts: here is what I am having for dinner.  Joke all you want- I have had some pretty awesome food adventures as of late.  Wanna hear? If not, don't read me :)

Let's start a few days ago....
Saturday in Wine Country with the girls
          Pork tenderloin and spicy corn at Dry Creek Kitchen
                    Ok, PT is a staple for me, but this one was amazing- spicy corn was a great accompaniment
          Cranberry, veggie & wild rice salad from Big Jim's Market
                    Unexpected gem!  Tasty
          Tortilla crusted tilapia with a little asparagus from the grocery store made at home
                     Cooked anyway, delish!
          Cheerios and organic berries & organic milk at home
                     Ok., simple, but how can you possibly go wrong here?
          Finally, happy dance.....   Whole Foods had Coconut Tapioca pudding tonight.....  yum, yum


I have not been this thrilled about food in quite some time. Healthy, delicious.  Good stuff. 
Great restaurants.  Fresh grocery stores.  Love it.
And I did mention the other day, I am obsessed with Kind Almond & Coconut bars. So good!

Yes, I am in love with my food. It could be worse...... Not as expensive as my shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment