Sunday, July 15, 2012

Perfect Weekends!

When I travel most of the week for work (So Cal last week and on the plane- thanks Delta for the 1st class!- to Minneapolis right now for this coming week), I sure like to take advantage of fun and/or relaxation on the weekends. This past (current) weekend was no exception.  This was one the good ones!

Friday night- tasty, healthy dinner at a new restaurant in Walnut Creek with my friend Jennifer followed by the eye-candy of "Magic Mike" on the silver screen. Yum (both the food and the movie!)

Saturday day- sleep in, exercise, watch TV, do "stuff"around the house.....   just lazy enough

Saturday night- Wine country; in this case last minute change of plans for an evening of cocktails and dinner at The Carneros Inn on Old Sonoma Highway- with my friend Jen (yes, Friday was Jennifer and Saturday was Jen).  Superb!

Sunday- exercise and prep to head to Minnesota for the week. While I don't really care to fly on Sunday for work, the good news is the opportunity to have dinner with another friend, Kari, upon arrival. Makes cutting the weekend short worthwhile.

Perfect combo weekend of everything I love!  And great company too. While I may complain a tad about having to travel so much for work, it really makes me NOT take advantage of the free time on the weekends.  Makes life worth living- and living it WELL!

I hope your weekend is just a grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment