Sunday, July 1, 2012

Expect the Unexpected

I cannot believe it.  I was in Seattle for 3 days this week and it was mostly sunny and beautiful the entire time.  I know the rain is what makes the Emerald City "green", but I LOVED being there when it was bright with sunshine.  Good work done. Great dinners had.  Sunshine enjoyed.  (Although could have been warmer than 65 degrees- not complaining though).

Then off to Utah. Hotter that Heck.  For real. Wow.  And the worst part?  My A/C in my Park City condo died.  Good news?  Central Air guy was already here for someone else, so fixed before I melted working from home all day.  Soooo much better.

Batting 2 for 2 thus far.

Worked for 14 hours on Friday.  Then watched the Olympic trials for women's gymnastics.  Fun.
After traveling all week and working 14 hours straight on Friday, felt justified for more relaxation on Saturday and Sunday. 
Gym
Pool
Spa
Couch
Repeat (without the spa today)
Oh- and of course- a little, just a tad, work sprinkled in both days- I just cannot get away.  I know I have issues.

Anyway, good news is on a roll for now.  Sunshine. Repairs. I will take what I can get.
Oh- and stop the Colorado and Utah fires please.
Ok, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment