Monday, January 19, 2009

Sundance- Part 3







I am in heaven today... I think I smiled all night in my sleep- seriously... Yesterday while at Sundance, one of my favorite places in the world every January, Johnny Rzeznick from the Goo Goo Dolls, my favorite band EVER, played at the Sundance Music Cafe. With our "Festival Credentials" in hand (yes, we are cool!), we waited in line for a few minutes and entered the intimate-crowd tent. It was amazing! Words can't explain... See the photos of "my friend" Johnny above...


Next up- after a little shopping, we went to dinner at Chimayo along with Laura San Giacomo (of Pretty Woman, Sex, Lies & Videotape, and Just Shoot Me fame) and had a quite a feast. Between Amy and I we had... prepare yourself...


California and Italy white wines

Potato bread with chipotle sauce

Corn and crab chowder

Pumpkin soup

Shrimp, mango, and pineapple arugula salad

Shrimp and avocado dip with corn chips

Grilled salmon with spicy mashed potatoes

Broiled elk with asparagus and potato quesadilla

Apple fritters with cinnamon ice cream

Pineapple and coconut sorbet with sugared pineapple and candied almonds


Wow- really. Not joking. Good thing we have exercised every day and watched our other meals. Well, it was amazing. Filling, but so yummy.

Big sigh here.... ahhhh.... time for another day at Sundance... Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment