Saturday, January 3, 2009

Has Anyone Seen Jim Carrey's Naked Butt? I Can't Find It...


Oh wait! I found it! In the movie "Yes Man" tonight!
Jennifer and I went to see the flick for a few belly laughs today (Mr. Carrey is always good for that- albeit some stupid humor). Well, while the movie was what I expected from the trailers, I about fell out of my seat at the unexpected sighting of Jim's naked butt on a motorcycle. Oh- and Jennifer was laughing out loud (Jen- did you have coffee coming out of your nose???)
While I am no film critic, I thought it was funny- nothing I would tell you to run out and see immediately, but funny nonetheless. What I did miss was some of those rubber-faces Jim makes in most of his movies. I only caught a few.
Anyway, so much for Saturday on the town. Now back to my Sprinkles Red Velvet cupcakes... OH YUM! However, I am sure there will be more "TMI" tomorrow- as you know what red velvet cupcakes leave you in the bathroom the day after.... Or do you???

No comments:

Post a Comment