Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Have A New School-Girl Crush


On October Road



Yep- I'm smitten on the (little) screen... His name is (actor) Warren Christie. Do ya know him? Now, he is no Brad Pitt or George Clooney- being all super famous and all, but I have always had a thing for the underdog.
On cheesy movie


If you watched the now canceled "October Road" on TV, he played the bad guy- Ray aka Big Cat- and I must say, while he had a nice smile, I was not a fan- quite an ass was he. I was more a fan of George Stults (yum)- who played Eddie , especially after meeting him in Chicago last summer at Wrigley Field, and the cutie-pie Bryan Greenberg, whom I saw at Sundance last year, who played the lead character of Nick.
But, with the holiday season upon us, I saw the NEW shorter haired version of Warren- playing the male lead on some cheesy Lifetime-happy-ending-holiday-flick. While the movie was definitely not an Oscar winner (not even a People's Choice), he made the movie worth watching. More than once.

I think I'm in love.... Ya, puppy love. Now, if he can just be at the Sundance Film Festival in 9 days, I will be a very happy girl. Cross your fingers friends.



Geoff Stults and Bryan Greenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment