Sunday, January 11, 2009

CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES!!!




As I begin to watch the coveted Golden Globe awards, I should be crash-dieting as I watch the beautiful people of the world on the red carpet, but.. nope, I am bloggin' about cupcakes. What is up with that???


I will tell you what's up with that- they are amazing! Why are cupcakes so much better than a piece of cake? It's just a different form? I don't know... they are just simply better.


Some of the best I have found (yes, I stalk the USA for good cupcakes... I should weigh 250 pounds...) are Sprinkles in Los Angeles. So tasty! When I was there last, I stood in line (yes, there is a line out the door) and in addition to the cupcakes, I purchased the red velvet mix. Well, I forgot I had it and I recently made the cupcakes. I was so enthralled, I took pictures. Yes, I am one fat (not literally I hope) cupcake nerd.


Check 'em out. Aren't they pretty? Almost to pretty to eat. Ok, not really. And, yes, I know... if you place 2 next to one another with those Sprinkles trade-mark candies on top they look like.... Whatever, they look like whatever you think they look like guys.


What is YOUR favorite cupcake in the world???

No comments:

Post a Comment