Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sundance 2009- Part 1




I can't believe it's finally here!!! SUNDANCE 2009!!! Yeah!!!


There will be many "parts" to the Sundance entries based on movies we see and things we do. The "we" being Lil' Amy and me. We have had a blast already. And it's not that cold here!


Let's start with Premier #1- Brooklyn's Finest. As you can imagine- the gritty details behind Brooklyn, NY cops. Cast included Richard Gere, Don Cheadle, Ethan Hawke, and Don Cheadle. Great flick! Directed by the guy who did Training Day. Cheadle and Snipes were there- dark glasses and all...


After the film and Q&A- we did a little Main Street walking (the place to see and be seen) where we did some nighttime shopping. I ended up with FUR LINED UGG FLIP-FLOPS. Yes, seriously.. not joking. They are a bit ugly, but sooooo warm after a winter pedicure. If I get around to it while we are here, I will post a pic.


Gotta go, more stars to gaze...




No comments:

Post a Comment