Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sundance- Part 2


Yep, that's Ashton Kutcher- it was not cold (the hat)- I guess that's just the hip thing to do these days... those youngsters. By youngster I mean under 30 (oh wait! he turns 31 next month! maybe it's fashion lessons from his fabulous older wife...)


Do you think he resembles Josh Hartnet in this pic? Well, I should say Josh resembles him. I was never a huge Ashton fan, but after seeing him in the movie Spread last night (think American Gigilo, sex in exchange for the good life.... and then maybe you can guess where the title may have come from??? Hmmm...), I think I have become a HUGE fan. Wow- I was impressed and I think I can speak for Lil' Amy here too. OMG! If this flick gets picked up, ladies, check it out.


Of course Demi was there too- and Anne Heche and her man-oh-the-moment James Tupper- looks like they have a little one on the way... Jeez. I can't keep up with her. She is a cutie though.


Ok- back to more fun... RUMOR has it Brad Pitt is in town. Or is it that RUMOR Willis is here? Well, no one would care about the latter...

Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment