Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Showers...

April showers bring May flowers, right?  Maybe it's an April Fools joke.... it rained like crazy the past several days and now, April 1, it's as sunny as can be.  I guess we will see....

I am quite excited about April being here... many reasons. Maybe the first is that I actually slept kinda decent (better than usual) last night.  Always a good way to begin this new Spring month.  Let's see what else April brings:

* My birthday month! (Not that I am excited about turning 40, but still, love my birthday)
* Easter (I have always loved Easter- bunnies, brunch, baskets... what is not to love?)
*  Emily & Chad's Wedding in Minnesota- a very good friend (yes, a bridesmaid AGAIN)
*  Andi & Mark's baby shower- my best friend since I was 5 and their first baby
And last, but not least...
* My birthday cruise with Shannon!!!!  So excited for this- my first cruise ever, with a good friend, to tropical islands I have never visited, and relaxation that could not come at a better time

While times are stressful and a bit crazy, these are some wonderful things to look forward to in April.
Happy April to everyone in blogland- and beware of April Fool's pranks!

No comments:

Post a Comment