Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mid-Week Wonders

It's Spring in the Bay!  Love it.  Some showers and some sunshine. Happy enough with just that, but some other stuff makes it even better too:

*  How well my hairdresser can straigthen my hair and I love the way it looks for 2 days (until I try it myself)
*  New TV shows that pop up mid-season- like "Nurse Jackie", "Scandal", and "Best Friends Forever"
*  Cupcakes from Teacake Bakery in Lafayette (especially pink velvet!)
*  Lavender oil
*  Tons of daffodils
*  Arrival of a huge In-Style in the mail
*  Asparagus-stuffed chicken

And some lessons learned too!

Must use LOTS of "barrier cream" when going to spray tan (trust me, my feet are spotted orange) - thanks Mystic Tan
*  A little bit of baking soda when baking goes a longgggg way (again, trust me)
*  Lavender oil (see above) is great, but it leaves a mark (for real)
* Spanx fix alot- but not everything

Now it's time for a little Betty White.  Well, not a tiny-size Betty- just some Betty on TV. Humor is good on hump-day eve. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment