Saturday, April 7, 2012

Small Luxuries of Easter Weekend

Looking forward to brunch on the water in Berkeley with my little brother for Easter tomorrow, which has become a tradition now, but before then, enjoying a day in Park City (at home #2) before I head back to the Bay (home #1).


Park City is very strange.... I arrive Thursday night so I could hunker down (yes, I did say that) in the home office and get some major work done yesterday (got it done- make the weekend even better!). Arriving Thursday night, it was clear and the weather was fairly nice. I woke up yesterday morning and it was snowing like mad. Yes, April 6. As of 5pm or so, it was gorgeous outside again. Sunshine and not a cloud in the sky- just as it is right now on Saturday morning. Love the changes.

So, with the sun shining, good time to head to the gym and then see where Park City takes me later before I fly tonight. Love this town.

A few plans... replant the bulbs from the gorgeous tulips Mr Big brought me 2 weeks ago, enjoy some leftover pizza that he bought us last night, and call a few friends, all while I get to look at the snow-capped mountains and enjoy the bright sun. Simple pleasures. Simple luxuries.

Happy Easter weekend to all. May you enjoy it how you wish- worshipping, with family, with the Easter Bunny or all of the above.




No comments:

Post a Comment