Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rediscovering Whole Foods

I try to eat lots of fruits & veggies.... I try to limit the sweets (does not always work).... but I am NOT always good about where I go to get them. I love Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Lunardi's in CA, Byerly's in MN, etc. but I get lazy because Safeway is right across the street (Safeway is not bad- not ripping on Safeway- but the others are simply better).  I have been to Whole Foods twice in the past week and it reminds me how much I LOVE the place.

Produce, soups, seafood, all kinds of organic stuff, sushi, fresh salads.....and my recent faves:  Tapioca (with vanilla bean), hummus/black bean wraps and brown sugar/banana frozen yogurt. Yum!  So very tasty and so very different.

Unfortunately, not all locations have the same "stuff".  No tapioca pudding or wraps in Park City :( Oh well. Made me start a scavenger hunt for more exciting stuff.  Find this time:  Lobster Chowder for dinner!

If I can have tons of fun searching for healthy and delectable food, I am happy.  And it costs less then new designer shoes that I also happen to adore :)

Happy Thursday night to all.  Enjoy your dinners or midnight snacks!





No comments:

Post a Comment