Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fabulous Weekends Like This...

Ahhhh... sitting on the couch, with Casey cuddling, doors open with 65 degree spring breezes drifting in, and DVR'd "Revenge" on the TV. These are the weekends I adore.

Started on Friday night after a good, long work week.
Healthy dinner of steak & fruit salad and soup at Tender Greens followed by the movie "The Vow" with my friend/neighbor Jennifer.
In my own comfy bed by 10:30PM.

Saturday continues with sleeping-in (does 7:30AM count as sleeping in?) and coffee from my favorite press, while I talk with a cute Mr Big on the phone for a bit.
Hanging out, catching up on more DVR, doing "stuff" around the house, and relaxing.
Hitting the gym, grocery store and a haircut (I love having my hair washed!)

Home tonight... more plans of nothing, but DVR and relaxation.

Sunday brings another wine road event in wine country- Healdsburg to be exact. Jennifer, again, leads the way in her Mustang and brings us to new wineries to find our new favorites. Love, love, love wine country.

And I love these weekends. After working hard all week, these are the times I relish. Some sleep. Some fun. Some plans. Some relaxation. Makes for a ton of enjoyment in the Bay area.
Back to "Revenge"...

No comments:

Post a Comment