Friday, March 9, 2012

What is Exciting in March?

February was an excellent month and I am really looking forward to April. Cannot say there is much very exciting about March.

A trip to wine country
A few good dinners out
Visits to Park City for relaxation
Celebrating St Patrick's Day
A trip to the spa

Ya, I guess that is some good "stuff".... but most of that, aside from St Patty's Day of course, happens every month. I see a trend of my high-maintenance behaviors (wine, food, travel, massage)... I know... I know. But as I always say- work hard and play hard too. That is for sure. I do work alot and I truly believe I "need" the spa and wine.

I am getting spoiled when all my vacations fall together? Sundance in February, Florida in March and my birthday cruise in April? I guess so. Well, after those months, summer will be here and I will be thrilled. Nice weather. New clothes. Time at the pool. More trips to wine country.

Ok, March does not seem so bad now. I will stop being a whiner. Stop taking a good life for granted, right, Darien.

No comments:

Post a Comment