Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More About Naples

I was just reminiscing about my wonderful trip to Naples and thinking what I like so much about it. Thinking... there is not a ton I do NOT like. But here are a few "cons" below the "pros"....

What I Love About Naples
Amazing weather (but see below)
Gorgeous beaches
Yabba Island Grill
Bayside Seafood Grill
Coconut Jack's (new one!)
Sweet Treats ice cream
Crispers soups & salads (notice a trend on the food?)
My parent townhouse on the lake
The lanai (I have probably overdone this one, but I just can't get enough)
Pools & lounge chairs
Endless fruity cocktails
Sunshine
Slow, easy, breezy relaxation

What I Do Not Like About Naples
Humidity
Sirens daily (that's what you get in a retirement town)
Eating way to much (ok, that has nothing to do with Naples)
The distance between California and Florida
The darn time zone change

Ok, that's not bad. At all. I guess you can see, the "pros" win.
Thanks Naples. Oh- and Mom & Dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment