Saturday, October 8, 2011

Working for the Weekend

Yes, I am quoting Mike Reno & Loverboy. But it's true- worked hard this week- rough week, and now ready for some fun with the arrival of the weekend. Home from MN to CA. Weather is gorgeous.

Saturday- Noe Valley dinner & Steve Nicks concert in the city
Sunday- Pleasant Hill Art, Jazz & Wine Festival

I love this. Time to relax and hang out.. with some fun events with friends sprinkled in. Yes, I am counting Stevie as a "friend" in this case.

Check it out. Sleep in, exercise, catch up on DVR, and then out for some fun. Ahhhh.... this is what weekends after drama-filled weeks are made of. Love me some fun weekend time that is well deserved.

Coffee in one of my favorite mugs is hot & yummy. Revenge of DVR is riveting. Casey loving to cuddle in my lap is nice. When will I get to the gym?? Soon enough...

Thanks to Vanessa, Rudy, Dan, Chris and Jennifer.... and, of course, Stevie for creating a wonderful Northern California weekend for me. Before I head out of town again on Monday for work. Work, work, work. But not now. Now the weekend is here.

I kinda feel like I am on the edge of 17.... Thanks again, Stevie.

No comments:

Post a Comment