Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Little More October

As I stress (just a little) about how hectic October will be for work, I am "honing in" on the relaxation zone and trying to focus on the "fun" the month will bring tossed in between the work.... here is what I am looking forward to:

Well, of course, last night KEITH URBAN in San Jose was great- super musician and entertainer- wow!

Seeing MOM & DAD in MN this week.. always a pleasure

STEVIE NICKS at the FILLMORE in San Fran next weekend- CANNOT wait for this!!! And... I may just arrive early and do a little shopping in the city first.... double the pleasure!

Pleasant Hill WINE & JAZZ FEST on a Sunday the first half of the month

Surprise entertainment in Dallas?? Wait for this one my friends.... your guess is as good as mine!

MR BIG and the SPA in Park City mid and again end of month (again, double... well, you know...)

SAN JOSE SHARKS hockey game with the little brother on his day off

Haircut and color (yes, this is FUN and makes me perkier... and I dare say a little prettier!)

Pinot Wine tasting in WINE COUNTRY

A little GAMBLING in good ol'RENO (ok, this one is a stretch)

But, for a very busy work month, this is some good stuff, eh? I think so.... keepin' it positive my friends. Happy October to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment