Thursday, December 9, 2010

ICE CREAM!!!

Yep, this is going to be a short post all about ice cream. Just ice cream.

Got me started due to the fact that I purchased the annual Peppermint Stick/Candy Cane ice cream today that, of course, only comes out during the holiday season. That got me thinking of my love of ice cream and my faves. Oh, how I adore ice cream (almost as much as cupcakes).

Phish Food. Ben & Jerry's.
Peanut Butter Chocolate. Haagen Daz.
Vanilla Cherry. Haagen Daz.
Daiquiri Ice. Baskin Robins.

Now.... very sad... but years ago, around Valentine's Day, Baskin Robbins had this absolutely amazing Hunk O'Cherry Burning Love. Had it once. Or twice. And have never seen it again. Boo hoo. Oh how I have missed that hunk.

Bad news? Most of this ice cream is loaded with fat and calories.
Good news? Peppermint/Candy Cane only has 120 calories. Yippee.

There ya go. Left smarter (about ice cream) than you came.

No comments:

Post a Comment