Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After Christmas...

I am such a kid on Christmas.... I keep a gift list all year long and Mom shops from it for the big day. Yes, I do appreciate the time with family, respect it is the day we celebrate Jesus birthday, and do not take for granted all we have in life. I reflect on what I am thankful for and feel lucky for all that I have. Those wrapped gifts beneath the tree are also on that list of what I am thankful for.

This year was great once again... (thanks Mom & Dad)

* 5th in a series of charms for my Tiffany & Company charm bracelet- this year a black stiletto pump shoe charm- so cute!
* Workout clothes from LuLu Lemon
* A new funky suitcase (black and white) for all of my worldly travels (ok, mostly work trips)
* Kiehl's products (LOVE Kiehls- ya know, the plain white packaging with the black print- great stuff- focus on eye creams this year- fighting the early stages of crow's feet!)
* And the fun this 'n' that stuff of books, water bottles, cute cupcake cases, etc. All the stuff you would never buy but love to get!

I simply love getting (and of course giving) Christmas presents. A big highlight of the year. The sad thing is, the day after, my new list has already started. Remember, I have a birthday in 4 months....

Time to go roll Swedish meatballs with Mom. Hope your Christmas was smashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment