Monday, August 2, 2010

Product Junkie

It may be because I am ridiculously tired (have not slept very well recently- stress?) which has made me delirious... I am obsessing about the products I use. I titled this post Product Junkie. It should say Product Whore, but opted out for the title....

I know it's normal to really, really like certain types of products. For example, I love Creme de la Mer... the $125 plus face lotion--- I swear, it makes my skin baby soft and pretty and it lasts forever so very worth the $125!, Kiehl's facial lotion for when I travel, NARS blush in Orgasm or Sin (no, not just because of the names), Kiehl's lipbalm (in various flavors- you can find them in my purse, my various bathrooms, my briefcase..., OPI nail polish, Jan Marini facial gel and The Body Shop peppermint foot lotion are just a few of the "must haves" these day. That is pretty standard and girly, right? But is it weird that I am VERY particular about "general stuff" such as deodorant???

Hmmm.... I only will use Secret Crystal Clear Gel... and dental floss must be Oral B Silk, eye make-up remover must be Almay (the non-oily version), soap must be glycerin based (preferably from The Body Shop again), razors must be Soliel, and tweezers must be Tweezerman. Is that odd? Yep, I think I am obsessed. Can't help myself.

What next? I become obsessed with certain brands of toilet paper? I can only eat off of certain brands of paper plates? Nope, don't think I will go that far- I am simply particular about what I put on my body. Maybe I should change it from Product Junkie or Product Whore, to Snob? Yes, that makes a little more sense. I am a particular product snob. I admit it.

Time to go wash my face with Jan, moisturize with Kiehl's, and brush with.... hmmm... don't care as long as it tastes good and leaves my breath minty fresh! :) G'night early... hope tonight is the night I catch some zzzzzz's......

No comments:

Post a Comment