Friday, August 20, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love


I saw the film "Eat, Pray, Love" last weekend (no, I have NOT read the book) and it had a strong impact on me. I wish I could go away for 1 year to great places like Italy and Bali, but I can't, so I decided to do my own version.

EAT: There are wonderful restaurants up and down Main Street in Park City, Utah. I have my favorites, but there are many I have never encountered. I have decided to start at the bottom and eat at every restaurant in order- up and down until I hit every place. I am going to experience the good eats of Park City as an experiment for myself. How fun! And tasty! This part will be VERY exciting. Joiners are welcome.

PRAY: Well, I pray every night anyway, so I am going to add daily meditation. Not sure how this one will work, but I have made the commitment. I am a jittery, crazy person- so this one may be tough- but I am going to try. Can't hurt.

LOVE: Hmmm.... we are just going to let this one go. We will see how this one progresses in combo.... with the focus on eat and pray, let's hope love finds the way for me.

Pray starts now- Eat starts in 1 week. I will keep ya posted- literally. EAT, PRAY, LOVE.. here I come.. stay tuned for more. Oh-and isn't Main Street just gorgeous? Love the mountains....

No comments:

Post a Comment