Thursday, August 5, 2010

Girls Gone Wild Weekend Begins!!!


In about 4 hours, I am picking up 3 of the lovely ladies above for a weekend o'fun in the Bay area with me!!! I am soooo excited. Here is the prequel to our debauchery:
Friday- if weather permits, time by the pool and then shop, drink, eat, walk... in Walnut Creek followed by dinner at Va Da Vi wine bar and later drinks at Tiki Tom's!
Saturday- Napa baby!!! 8 hours of limo time and many wineries to visit...
Sunday- Sin in the City! Shopping, bar-hopping, sight-seeing, etc. and a yummy sushi dinner at Blowfish at night... oh, and of course more cocktails after :)
Monday- wrap up whatever we did not see or do the day before.. and then they depart.. boo hoo
Think wine, fashion, cocktails, more wine, China Town, good food, more wine, Fisherman's Wharf, lots of laughs, the marina and more wine!!!
I am sure lots of pics will be snapped, so I will be back after the weekend with more....
I hope you all have as much fun the next 4 days as I am sure we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment