Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Christmas Month

December 7... The first week of the most festive month of the year is also most complete.  I am lucky to be enjoying it in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yeah.

I do travel for work almost 3 weeks out of every month- give or take a few days.  People who do not travel for work think it's glamorous. For those of us who do, 3 words. IT IS NOT.

However, I do make the most of it. When I can. And I often have hilarious stories to boot. This beginning of December Hawaii trip is definitely on the "most of it".

Thanksgiving came and went in my retail whirlwind. Although, I did make a big turkey that was moderately successful. Worked all weekend and then off to Hawaii for work.  After 4 days of punching the clock, I get 1.5 days of blissful fun, sun & more in Waikiki at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Yeah me!

After a fun evening, it's time for some exercise, beach, shopping, eating... Ooh-la-la!  Can't wait for more.
Happy December to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment