Sunday, November 24, 2013

November Craziness

My last post about 2 weeks ago was about the joy of November (scents & all). Today it's about the craziness of the holiday season- especially in retail. Over the past 2 weeks, I was in California, went to Park City, then to Minnesota and then back to California- oh- and off to Las Vegas tomorrow!

Park City was by far the best. While for the most part I despise snow, in PC I adore it. Love the mountain snow (also nice when no shoveling and parking underground is involved of course). I was able to relax a bit before another few busy work days on the road. I love watching the snow fall when I am in front of the fire, enjoying some of PC's delicious restaurants and going to my favorite spa. Align Spa if you have never been. Love. Check it out.

Minnesota was nice because I got to see Mom & Grandma, but it is amazing how much time changes can affect a body and a moods. Seriously.  But, moving on...

Getting ready for the big Thanksgiving weekend in retail. I love it and hate it at the same time. Love the excitement... I will leave it at that.

I am getting ready to pick up the food for the feast, decide which photos will go on the holiday card, and enjoying a little kitty time with the Hallmark channel before I fly on a jet plane again tomorrow.

Turkey, mashed potatoes, yams, veggies, rolls... Oh my!


No comments:

Post a Comment