Sunday, December 22, 2013

All Around So Cal

Orange County, Inland empire, San Diego, the Valley, Burbank, Universal City... All places I spent time over a 6 day period last week.

It all kinda runs together, but let's see what I can remember as some recommendations.

The OC is not always as great as it sounds. I always thought "beach"- blame in the the shows  "The OC" and "Laguna Beach". It's not that exciting in general. But Disney is there.

Inland Empire... Found a great new place. Slater's 50/50. Burgers half ground beef and half ground bacon. Wow. Plus they had 102 bears on tap. Wow again. Did not experience either- just had wine- but will return. Burgers looked amazing.

San Diego was rainy. Bummer. Wish it was not... But after all, it was work time. Another time...

Thursday drove the coast the San Louis Obispo. Such a gorgeous drive. I think I could live  there.

LA weather is grand. Sites are pretty. Traffic sucks, but you deal with it. Love it there.

Good week- give Slater's 50/50 a try folks. I guess that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment