Saturday, December 28, 2013

Henri Bendel Fan

For the past year plus, I have been obsessed with Henri Bendel. It's started with a bracelet I saw in In Style magazine that I requested for a gift from my Mom. She bought it plus more. Bracelets plural plus a ring and a coffee mug and a beach bag...

www.henribendel.com

This Christmas it looked like Henri vomited in my living room (thanks Mom & Dad!)
Jewelry, iPhone case, hair accessories, more jewelry, candles, purse.... AND luggage! The main event.
All in the recognizable brown & white striped boxes with brown & white polka dot bows. I'm in love.

I have been to the flagship store on 5th Avenue in Manhattan twice. Complete kid in a candy store.
Last time, Vanessa tagged along and bought jewelry for her girls. Of course with my approval.

There is no Henri store in Northern Cal, but there are a few in So Cal (work trips), Las Vegas & Mall of America in Minnesota.  Yeah. But I am partial to 5th Avenue.

Fashion galore. The website is great too. I can peruse for hours...
Check out the site on the link above.
Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment