Sunday, February 10, 2013

The "To-Do List"

I have been working on my To-Do list for the past 2 days while I am home for the weekend, before I travel again for work.  Finished everything on it.  Here goes:

Called or texted all my friends
Wrote a few letters (yes, paper letters)
Sent a few emails
Went to the bank
Went to the candy store (gifts)
Went to the gym (twice)
Cleaned the leafs off the patio
A home facial
A few loads of laundry
Washed and unloaded the dishwasher
Got a pedicure
Sent electronics to recycling
Cleaned a few carpet stains
Paid some bills
Went to the grocery store
Went to the drugstore
Organized all drawers and cabinets
Organized the linen closet
Washed bed sheets
Changed kitty litter
Prepared all February & March Birthday cards
Filled bags for clothing donation
Cleaned out my purse
Washed all the rugs in the house
Scheduled a massage for next weekend

Anything I missed?

Bam. How is that for completing my list? Ahhhh.....
Now it's time for more DVR catch-up before the Grammy's begin tonight.
Until my list builds up again.... They always do!


No comments:

Post a Comment