Thursday, February 7, 2013

Flu- Blah

I don't have much to say today other than this:

I have never had a flu shot before this year. Had one a few weeks back. All WAS good.
Yesterday, I woke up so incredibly congested and it is much worse today. Cannot breath. Cannot stop sneezing.  Just starting coughing. Blah.

Is this the flu? Or is this just a bad cold?  I had one in December.... I should be done.  It's making my
"To-Do" list not getting done.  That is not good.
It's making me lazy and afraid I am going to miss my workouts.  Again, blah.

Other than that, I am eating healthy, taking vitamins and getting plenty of sleep.  Is this my punishment for being healthy?

Well, after work tomorrow, I guess it will be a relaxing weekend.
Get a pedicure (nice toes make me feel better)
Watch the movie "Ted" (hear it's dirty-funny)
Cuddle with my kitty
Sleep

I think that's all.  I am boring for now- too congested to say more.
Hope you are all healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment