Saturday, February 9, 2013

Random Friday Night

Just thinking about last night.....bad cold... but dinner out with Jennifer was great.
Delicious shaved veggie salad (shared)
Tasty glass of white wine that was the special (wish I remember what it was!?)
Scrumptious margarita pizza with roasted chicken (shared)
Wonderful dinner at Pizza Antica in Lafayette- highly recommend.

When I got home, Jarrod and I watched "Ted" on DVD. Ok, I was expecting tons of raunchy humor based on what I have been told.  Did not get it.  Did not think it was all it was cracked up to be.  Sure, there were a few funny lines...  but still... a talking bear? I guess just not my thing.

Not horrible, but not what was hoping for.  Dinner was great. Relaxation on the couch was great. Fell asleep at the end of "Ted".

Now, just want my cold to go away.  Neti pot, meds, sleep, Vitamin C, water.... trying all I can.  Guess my excuse of a lazy Saturday is what I need.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment