Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas (post) and Happy New Year (pre)!!!

I think I was a good girl this year, but according to my blog, I was a bad girl recently.  No post for over 1 month.  My excuse this time is holiday in retail. Work, work, work.

Thanksgiving came and went.  Made my very first turkey ever. It was a success.  At least I liked it :) Went for the 17 pound organic grass fed.  Worth it, I believe.  Had a nice day with the Lil' Brother.
December was very busy with work travel and prepping for Christmas.  About 12 nights in hotels and many short flights.  Busy, busy.  All good on that front.

Very excited for Mom & Dad to visit for 5 days for Christmas. It was perfect- family time for the holidays the way is should be. No snow, but we loved being together in the Bay area.
Relaxation
Food
Wine
Egg Nog
More Food
Movies
Gifts
Games
More Food
More gifts
Yes, I am very, very spoiled.

A few others December highlights for this girl:

A snowy weekend in Park City (so pretty & serene)
Seeing a movie "Silver Linings Playbook" with a girlfriend (good)
Donny & Marie Christmas Concert (no, that is not a joke)
Hair cut & colored darker for the winter (ladies, you know this is a highlight!)

That about does it. Ready for the New Year to be here.  2013 sure to bring lots of sparkle.
More to come, friends.....
Ta Ta.



No comments:

Post a Comment