Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Loot

Between Mom & Dad who still utterly spoil their 40 year old daughter (not complaining) and my work team, I am one lucky girl when it comes to Christmas gifts. Here is a recap of this year's haul:

Mini-Keurig coffee maker (finally!)- plus the cup to add my own coffee and avoid waste
The last of my Tiffany charms- bracelet is now full- thanks to the flip-flop (great choices Mom!)
Sex & the City shoe ornaments and martini glasses (this will be fun!)
Funky Betsy Johnson watch (it pays to compliment others)
FitBit (got these for Mom & Dad too- great to monitor steps!)
Books and movies
Omaha steaks (these are yummy!)
Lots of gift cards (all WILL be used)
Aveda products

No returns. Everything perfect.  Wow- I sure am lucky.  Christmas is more about the time with family and friends- the spirit of the holidays- but the gifts sure are fun too!
And I loved giving them as well- the giving is almost more fun.

Cozy Sunday- Time to enjoy some coffee, check my steps on my FitBit, watch a new DVD and relax with an Aveda mask :)
Ho Ho Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment