Monday, December 31, 2012

A Few Things to End the Year

Happy New Year's Eve!
Plans here are Maple Pork & sweet potatoes (attempting a new recipe), movie and sparkling wine. Low key is best.  Welcome 2013.

Just a few random thoughts to end the year...

I admit,  I think the new TBS show "The Wedding Band" is pretty comical.  Not sure what to think about Brian Austin Green's eyeliner, but whatever.  Makes me giggle.

A few days into my new Christmas gift, I am obsessed with my "FitBit" to track my steps.  Get one.  It's fun.

I am also obsessed with "Fashion Police" on E!  Joan Rivers drives me crazy, but she is funny and the others are adorable.  I don't always agree with their fashion advice, but it's incredibly addictive.

What I do NOT need to be in love with, but unfortunately I am... "Nothing Bundt Cakes".... If you have one near year, check out the mini.  So tasty.  Scrumptious!  Lots of fun flavors to try.

I learned from Pinterest how to dry strawberries in the oven. Huh. Not bad. Taste kinda like red licorice.  Imagine that.  3 hours at 201 degrees.

A girl should buy herself fresh flowers often. I did just that today. Tulips. Happy New Year's Eve to me.

That's all for the end of 2012.  Watch the ball drop tonight and cheers to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment