Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013 Blog-land!

The new year is here and I am anticipating a great one!  Move on from 2012 and bring on a prosperous 2013.
As I have said before, I do not do resolutions- they simply set you up for failure.  Therefore, just a few focuses on how to live life in the new year:

6 things for 2013 focus for me- 4 that I will talk about and 2 are just for me and God (and I discuss with Casey kitty too)- plus, they are about others and not me- not fair to share.

* Continue a healthy lifestyle- exercise, sleep, vitamins, relaxation, eat healthy and treat myself from time to time
* Love what I do for a living- whether it's my current job or a different one, only do something I love for work
* Plan fun adventures with people I love all year long- vacations, weekends away, trying new things....
* Home Improvements- update and fix things that have been "on the list" in both San Fran and Park City homes

That is all.  Not "stop smoking" (I don't smoke) or "loose weight" (again, failure- just live healthy).

I feel like 2013 WILL be lucky 13, but as always, it's what you make it.
Starting with:
Just got back from a long walk (healthy)
Excited for work this week (work)
Sundance in 2 weeks! (fun)

Way to go 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment