Sunday, January 13, 2013

Golden Globes Sunday!

The best awards show of the season- don't get me wrong... Oscars are huge (but too long and boring), Emmy's (TV only), People's Choice (just fan votes) and SAG (SAG comes in a close 2nd).  Golden Globes are the best because they are film, TV and the best fashion!  So excited!

Red carpet starts in 30 minutes!  Love Seacrest, Guliana, Kelly, George.... (I can do without Joan Rivers in this case).  And I am also excited that they take place BEFORE Sundance this year, so I do not have to miss them.  But before they begin, a few cold January Sunday thoughts.

It is beautiful, but FREEZING cold in Park City, Utah this weekend... BRRRR!!!
Is anyone else as excited for "The Carrie Diaries" to start as moi? SATC prequel.... Love it!
I had Subway for lunch..... First time I have been to a Subway that is Zagat rated with a sticker!? I guess Nations #1 healthiest fast food option is good, but....
Does anyone else feel like they have an icicle on the tip of their nose right now? Again, BRRR!!!
What do you think of HBO's "GIRLS"? Just watched a few episodes. I think I am intrigued.
I just read "Rockettes, Rockstars & Rockbottom" by dancer Keltie Colleen. I am a slight bit obsessed now & have been doing some internet/google stalking.

Ok, enough for now.  Time to prep some tea (warm) to watch the Globes.  Can't wait! More fashion info to come!
Ta Ta once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment