Sunday, November 18, 2012

Grocery Obsession

I know this is a strange thing to have an obsession with, but I truly think I have become addicted to trying different grocery stores.

Whole Foods- for great produce, cheese, meat, soups, nuts, tapioca pudding, desserts, etc.
Trader Joe's- for some unique items- many of them organic and frozen
Sprouts- produce, bakery goods, dry goods
Safeway- for the staples and basics
Lunardi's- many of the above thrown in

Did I mention I also love Farmer's Markets?  A few good ones in Northern Cal. 
I have been to 3 of the 4 above in the past 3 days. Just checking in to see what they goods are- and if I should try anything new.  As I said, strange obsession.

Just now at Sprouts, it was organic green beans, Turkish dry apricots (to go with the cheese I bought at Whole Foods yesterday), pumpkin loaf and onions for Thanksgiving stuffing.  Weird- I know, but fun.  I also find it comforting to pop in a pick up a few things- versus heavy loads of groceries all at once.

I guess if this is one of my worst habits, I could do worse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment