Saturday, November 3, 2012

Relaxation Does A Body Good

You can tell it's retail holiday time... I slept for over 9 hours last night and I still feel sleepy/lazy today (I'm sure the half a bottle of wine I downed before bed may have something to do with it too!)

Nothing very exciting to share these days because work consumes my time, but I can ALWAYS find some fun and thrilling stuff out there..... that is what life is all about.

A little more winery fun was had.  If you have not visited Acorn winery, I would recommend it. By appointment only, but great- and super friendly folks. 

Halloween was lackluster for me as I sat in a hotel working.  But it was fun to see all the kiddie pics from friends on Facebook.  Oh- and I ate a few bites of chocolate cake with my soup & salad for my celebration :)

Feeling so bad for the folks who were devastated by Sandy on the East coast.  I watched the tribute last night- Go Jon Bon Jovi!- and donated to help. How awful.  So glad all my East coast buddies are ok.

Loving putting the Summer wardrobe away and pulling out my fave jeans and boots.  So worth the cool weather.  And a good time to shop for more!

Another good thing about relaxing weekends..... facial, pedicure and massage.... ahhhh.... that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment