Monday, January 16, 2012

Rediscovering Thai

I tried curry for the first time in Hawaii in 1992. Hated it. Bad experience. Did not eat it again until a beautiful, convincing man enticed me into trying it again a few weeks back in Park City at Bangkok Thai. It was delicious.

So, here I am all alone on a Monday night after work. To-do list complete. Jarrod out. Nothing to cook at home. Already went to the gym this morning. Feeling adventurous. So, I take a drive.

Turns out to NOT be a very long drive. 3 blocks away. The Corner Thai. There it is. Have never visited.
Yellow curry with chicken and potatoes. Wow. This is tasty. And inexpensive. $10 and more than 2 meals from this one single order.

I am liking being convinced and I am liking this new flavor pallet.
New things 2012 is on a roll...

No comments:

Post a Comment