Saturday, November 20, 2010

More Holiday in Retail

I have been thinking about what to blog about these days... nothing very exciting happening outside of work- since there is so much of it for the season. Work, work, work. So, I guess I should tell you about the RV trip from Utah to Idaho. The idea sounded good at the time...

#1- Do not take for granted good windows that keep the wind and noise out
#2- Never ignore those signs that warn you about height restrictions

#1.... should probably liken an RV to driving your house down the highway at 70 miles per hour. Think it would be a little loud? Ya. You were correct. The windows rattled. The doors quaked. The entire floor wobbled. Crazy. 6 hours was plenty. Good thing I like those people.

#2... I swear we did not know the AC sticking out of the top that we could not see made the entire RV more than 8'5" in height. The loud, pounding BOOM BOOM BOOM as we drove into the parking lot proved us wrong. Darn it. The most fun was watching Shane climb on top to estimate the damage and not able to get down. Hee hee. That was enjoyable. (He did make it down in one piece eventually!)

Team building at its best I guess. Playing poker with Laffy Taffy was a highlight. I came out even.
Yep, RV with the work gang is something I experienced and never plan to experience ever again.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment