Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm




Before the "holiday craze", Emily came to visit me in Park City for the weekend. While we didn't have the best weather, we had tons of fun!


Friday we shopped a little, relaxed and then hit the town for a night that I was a little more wild (but so fun!) than I expected. We were the hit at No Name Bar!!! Shots (yes, seriously shots) kept coming from who-knows-where (so said Jose the fun bartender).
Saturday we took our own sweet time (dictated by the shots!), continued to relax with 90 minute massages, and ended with a tasty BBQ dinner and a Park City Film series movie.


Sunday ended with a small hike in the rain and another good lunch before we departed. Boo hoo.

I love to show off my favorite place to friends and visitors. Park City seems to bring out different "emotions" and "actions" in everyone.... let's just call No Name Bar the Las Vegas of Park City for me that night.

1 comment:

  1. We love to hear this! We think it is a special place too. Please share your experience and photos with others when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT

    ReplyDelete