Friday, April 23, 2010

Pre-Cabo Post


Leavin' on a jet plane to Cabo San Lucas- check out the Arch at Lover's Beach above- and thought I would shout out a "pre-vacation" post.
I cannot wait for sun, fun, and relaxation. Here is what I am expecting this trip:
* A little bronze to my skin (not a tan; being aware of skin cancer and wearing LOTS of sunscreen, but hoping for a little summer glow...)
* Excellent seafood- YUM!
* Some fun events on the water
* A fun birthday celebration with the family on Wednesday
* Tasty sangria at Hotel California (ya know... you can never leave...)
* Happy Hour every day by the pool (I love the Dirty Monkey!!!)
* Sleeping in! No alarms!
* Cabo Wabo babyyyyy!!!! (This is the ONLY time I will consume tequila...)
Sounds fun. Let's go NOW. Soon enough. Time to pack my bags. However I am guessing I will not have access to the internet, so I may just have pre-Cabo and post-Cabo posts. We will see.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
Wasting away again in Margaritaville...
Give me 2 pina coladas...
If you like Pina Coladas and gettin' caught in the rain...
Seat right here and have another beer in Mexico...
Okay, enough drinking/vacation songs to get me started. Hola! Or rather adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment