Saturday, April 17, 2010

I Have to Stay Committed...


Wow---- I think this is a (bad) record for me... It's been over 45 days since my last post (sounds like I am missing confession and I am not even Catholic- ouch!). I vow on this 17th day of April to commit to being more timely and sharing the learnings of my whirlwind life with you in cyberworld. I am so sad when friends and family send me emails, voicemails, and texts telling me you miss my posts :( Who knew my life was so exciting!? :)

So, here is the latest and greatest for me.... Life is great! Can't complain in the slightest. Work has been excellent, but crazy busy as usual. Both of my "homes" in San Fran and Park City are superb. I love having "dual state citizenship"! It works for me. And the love life is treating me just dandy too. :) Yep, life is grand.

Work took me to Las Vegas for 4 days this past week- just got back yesterday afternoon. The highlight: Couture Lollipops from the Sugar Factory!!! (See Kim Kardashian photo above) and checkout the website at www.sugarfactory.com. Now, I have already been called many a not-so-flattering name on faceboook for spending so much money on a silly sucker, but in my world of love-o-pop-culture, sooooo worth it. I spent $25 on the couture lolli itself (mine: flavor- cherry; stem: white and black crystals) and $12 on refills (mine: watermelon). It's a phenomenon folks. Check it out. If you ever watch the E! channel or read US Weekly magazine, you know what I am talking about.

The colorful, crazy Sugar Factory is located at The Mirage in Vegas, right next to RumBar and across from BLT Burger (yep, love both of those too- give 'em a try....). You can't help but be mesmerized by the lights, shiny candy, and photos of celebs of the moment enjoying the scrumptious confections. Yum!

Call me silly, but I love my Sugar Factory Couture Lolli. So fun.
Ta-ta for now.... be back soon. I promise this time. I really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment