Monday, January 25, 2010

Sundance- Worst, Better, Best!

3 films in 1 day! That's a lot, especially when they start at noon and end at 2AM. Definitely worst, better, and best for this fine film day. As you can see from my post yesterday, "Dry Land" was good- not great, not bad, but good. Next up was "3 Backyards". Ummm.. Just pretty bad. Don't get me wrong, it was still fun to see and also to chat with Edie Falco and Kathryn Erbe afterward (see below along with Director), but the movie was not good and the audio was so loud our ears were bleeding. Pass on this one.

Next up was "HIGH School" which was hilarious. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I think I snorted a few times and my belly hurts today (that could be all of the candy hearts and M&M's, but I digress...). If it gets picked up by a studio, check it out. Stars Michael Chiklis and Adrien Brody (see below) as well as Collin Hanks, Michael Vartan, and a few others. Definitely worth checking this one out. And as you can see, Amy and Michael Chiklis hit it off :)

One more day to go... just returned from the spa (ahhhh...) and our last film comes tonight. Looking forward to the dinner and movie Sundance 2010 finale!






No comments:

Post a Comment